Monday, January 30, 2006

Nice weather...



A few days ago, Jared and I watched the destruction as TinBot left a trail of discarded lego robots, Bionicles, and other assorted tin robots in his wake as he trudged across the table, body spinning, arms flailing, and shooting his pretend missles from his chest. It was both horrifying and magical. So, naturally, I wanted to draw the event.
This is a test drawing to see how horrifying the even would come across. While I was drawing, I realized that I was leaning more to the magical side of the event, but, not wanting to just stop, I decided to finish and post it.
I bet once I add in the ominous sky, fire, and assorted tossed aside robots, that will horrify things up a bit.
Stay tuned for part 2.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jared Chapman said...

It is just how I remember it...

7:02 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

Hello! Your links on my blog. I used to visit here. Cool characters! I like the portrait sketch of a person.
My slidewhow of artwork is

http://www.PhotoServer.us/ss.php?fid=10380

my art site is

http://Whitneysdrawings.blogspot.com

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home