Friday, July 30, 2004

Storytime + Challenge = Fun For ALL!

Let me start by saying that I write little stories about as well as I draw cityscapes with a marker. (refer to image below) :)
But, that doesn't stop me from doing either! After reading one of my stories, Jerad said, "Hey, you should post this story at the PencilHaus and we can all do an illustration based on it!" So... here we go.

Backstory -
There is this game I play on my GameBoy Advance called Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. It's about three friends who find this magic book and get transported to this parallel universe. In the game, Marche and Montblanc are good friends who fight bad guys together. Marche's real life friends get mixed up in the alternate universe and don't want to leave, while he is desperately searching for a way to get back home. Adventures ensue...
In my version, Marche and Montblanc hate each other and constantly fight. Why they stick together, no one knows. They just do. Adventures ensue...

I will post the first few stories (the backlog). Then, periodically, I will post a new one. My challenge to you is to pick one (or all) and do an illustration for it. So, without further adeiu, he we go!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jared Chapman said...

Yaaaaay! Fun!
Can't wait to start... why won't the end of the work day get here sooner?!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Don said...

The game is afoot! WOO-HOOOOOO!!!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Jared Chapman said...

to make the game even more fun, let's start trash talking and belittling each other....

7:36 AM  
Blogger Don said...

Stupid, ugly Jared!

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog fella..

I have a gameboy advance game sp
site. It pretty much covers gameboy advance game sp
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Catch ya l8rs homies..

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home